|1. Write a note on the policy of Apartheid
2. Write any three principles of the Pancha sheel
3. Mention the important aspects of India’s policy for promoting peace?
4. Why is World peace as essential one?
5. India has rendered whole hearted support to the UNO-Justify?
6. Name the areas identified by the SAARC countries for Mutual co-operation
7. What are the National parties?
8. Give Abraham Lincoln’s definition of Democracy?
9. Give a brief note on the functions of the Election commission of India?
|1. What is per capita income?
2. What is laissez-faire?
3. Define national income?
4. What is net domestic product?
5. What is tertiary sector?
6. Write any two needs for the study of National Income?
7. What is privatization?
8. What do you mean by globalization?
9. What is mixed economy?
10. Write a note on green revolution?
11. Write a note on cottage industries?
|VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
1. Name some of the Religions of India?
2. What are the main physical divisions of India?
3. Name the islands that belong to India?
4. Name two well known holy places in the Northern Mountains of India.
5. What do you understand by the tem natural resource
6. Name the regions of heavy rainfall in India
7. Write any two points on the importance of Himalayas.
8. What are the byproducts of jute industry
9. Name any four main characteristics of the tropical evergreen forest
10. Name the mica products areas of India
11. Name the factors determining the climate of india
12. What are the types of agriculture
13. What are the properties of fertile soil
14. Name the cotton growing areas of India
15. Name the five software centers
16. Name the cotton growing areas of inida
17. What are plantation crops
18. Name the factors that determine location of an industry
19. List out the major air pollutants
20. Name the agro based industries
21. What is meant by pollution due to e-waste
22. What is water pollution
23. What do you mean by monsoon?
24. What is meant by “Noise pollution”
25. What are the advantages communications network
26. What is trade? What are the types of trade
27. State the advantages of pipeline transport?
28. What is the significance of Border roads?
29. Define GIS
30. What are the uses of GPS
31. What is meant by remote sensing?
32. Mention the basic components of remote sensing?
33. Define Manufacturing
34. What is Bio diversity?
35. What are the major causes of water pollution?
36. What do you mean by the “Burst of Monsoon”
37. Give the meaning of shrub and thorn forest
38. What are the main features of tropical monsoon type of climate
39. What are the different types of monsoon
40. What is meant by rain water harvesting
41. Name the agricultural seasons in India
42. What are the major determinant factors of agriculture
43. Name any four mass communications used by the people?
44. Mention any two applications of GIS?
45. What are the disadvantages of Ground survey?
46. What are the important aspects of disaster Risk reduction
|VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
1. What is colonialism`
2. Define imperialism
3. What was the immediate cause of the First World war
4. What are the organs of the league of nations
5. Write short notes about Taiping Rebellion
6. What were the causes for the great Economic depression
7. Why did America enter into First World War
8. What does the term “Fascism” mean?
9. What were the causes for the Great Economic Depression
10. What were the four pillars of Fascism?
11. What was the immediate cause for the Revolt of 1857?
12. Why did America declare war on Japan?
13. What are the main objectives of the UNO?
14. Write a note on the Scorched Earth Policy
15. Mention some of the specialized agencies of the UNO
16. Mention the initial member countries of the E.U
17. Why was not the revolt widespread through India
18. Mention the importance of Queen Victoria’s Proclamation
19. Name the important leader and centre of the Mutiny
20. Name some of the important moderate leaders
21. What are the services rendered by the Arya Samaj?
22. Write a note on the welfare measures taken by Kamaraj
23. Write a brief note on Vellore Mutiny
24. Mention some of the poems of subramnia Bharathiar
25. Why was Kamaraj called as “ King maker”
26. Write any two objectives of Eleventh five year Plan?
27. Why do we call periyar as ‘Vaikam Hero”
28. Write a note on National Industrial Recovery Act
29. Why did Germany need colonies
30. Mention any two terms of the Treaty of Versailles
31. Write about military imperialism
32. List out any two causes for the failure of the league of Nations
33. What did Hitler declare?
34. How did Japan sow the seeds for Second World War?
35. Write a short note on Swarajya Party
36. What were the aims of Indian national congress
37. What is the importance of the labore session of the congress?
38. What are the teachings of vallalar?
39. What was Mount Batten plan
40. What are the principle objectives of EU?
41. Write a short note about Subramaniya siva
42. Write a short note on the cabinet mission
43. Point out the impacts of social and religious Reform Movements in the 19th century?
44. Mention the main principle of the Theosophical society?
45. Mention the importance of Lucknow sessions of the Indian National congress
46. What did Dr.S.Dharmambal do to the Tamil teachers?
47. What do you know about Thiruppur Kumaran?
Geography – Differentiate
|1. Western Ghats and Eastern Ghats
2. Western coastal plain and Eastern coastal plain
3. GMT and IST
4. Himalayan Rivers and Peninsular Rivers
5. South west monsoon & north east monsoon
6. Weather and climate
7. Loo and Norwesters
8. Windward side of the Mountains and leeward side of the mountains
9. High rainfall region and Low rainfall region
10. Summer rainfall and winter rainfall
11. Renewable resources and Non-renewable resources
12. Black soil and Alluvial soil
13. Tropical ever green forest and tropical monsoon forest
|14. Metallic Minerals and Non metallic minerals
15. Thermal electricity and Nuclear electricity
16. Wind energy and thermal energy
17. Commercial agriculture and subsistence agriculture
18. Monocrop cultivation and dual crop cultivation
19. land pollution and water pollution
20. Kharif crops and Rabi crops
21. Iron and steel industry and soft-ware industry
22. Internal trade and international trade
23. National Highways and State Highways
24. Exports and imports
25. Airways and waterways
26. Roadways and Railways
27. Bilateral Trade and Multilateral Trade
Copyright 2018 - Coaching WordPress Theme.